woensdag 16 september 2009

NYFWeek 14-09-2009




I love the fashion weeks love it when I can come home to new shows, new clothes, new inspiration.


Still didn't like most of the shows, I'm waiting for something that makes me want it to be summer, that makes me think bout how I'm going to wear it,that makes me want to wear it now!


Sofar I still love my black, my fierce shoulders my fall clothes.


I did like Donna Karan, she brings a good collection every season and this one really stood out of the rest.


Marc Jacobs is too fussy, too much not my thing. And I loved all the coloured models (props to tracey reese,sophie theallet, among others)


they're so pretty, especially in all the bright colours and prints. I can't believe designers who almost only use white models. Most of the time a beautiful black model brings something extra to the clothes, to the show.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Volgers