zaterdag 19 september 2009

busybusy

Big things happening, I'm in the process of moving.
That means that the next week i'm packing my stuff, so no outfit posts.
I'm struggling to keep up with the shows. When I get home from work i turn on my computer and watch a couple of shows, visit some blogs and go to sleep. Normally
I watch them all the same day. Must say I'm behind 2 days already :(
I'm packing all things i've assembeld in my life, what means I've already filled 3 suitcases with shoes. Leaves my options for the coming 1.5 week, one pair of black flats, pumps, booties and boots...and I don't like it... i feel restrained in what I can wear because my shoes are such an important part of my outfit. I have 2 pair of kickass black overknee boots one leather and one pair suede and I'm thinking of opening the suitcases to search for them under the pile of others.
Thinking of packing my summerclothes and today out of nothing it was 23c.
Need to think out some kind of plan :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Volgers